dia dah jaga but cannot open her eyes, nak mama aja'. Mama called around 07:55 this morning when I'm on my way to renew my licence. Dah pulak, what happened ek? Kakak was ok when I left her 55mins ago, so apa dah jadi? OK.. she was quite restless last nite, moaning, crying while sleeping, but I thought she's just too tired because all the playing yesterday. But then again when children are involved.... u can never be too careful.
Laaaa PO Shah Alam ni tak bukak lagi, pukul 08:30 rupanya baru bukak. Baru pukul 08:00, aiseh, nak tunggu ka tak ni? Balik la dulu, tgk kakak. I like to renew my licence dekat PO Shah Alam Seksyen 13, sbb service very fast I dont have to wait. Just ambik no, tak sempat duduk dia dah panggil. Nanti la ajak Xpin gi, lesen mati semlm. hehehe...
Hari ni I send my hubby terus ke KL, just to prove a point that if u keluar dari rumah at 07:00, u can reach ur office by 07:30. True enough la, by 07:20 dia dah sampai ofis. Hahahaha
p/s-there's nothing wrong with kakak, she's just too tired and sleepy
2 comments:
my lesen mati this month end.. tolong renew can ah?
dah renew la mem...
Post a Comment