Welcome


" Ambillah dari dunia sekadar keperluan & biayakan lebihan hasil usahamu untuk akhirat.Dunia jangan ditolak habis agar engkau jangan jadi 'parasit' yang menjadi beban manusia lain."

Nuffnang Ads

As tagged by AZ

Here’s my answer to your tag…

The Layered me

Layer One: On the Outside
Name: Sofia Ashadi bt Saidin, Ocha/Toca to family members. Sof to friends from primary school. Pia to friends from high school and Sofie to friends at mcc, univ. Sofia to others. Yang/Sofia to hubby.

Birthdate: Oct 10th, 1972.
Current status: Married, mother of 2
Eye color: Dark brown (as stated in my passport)
Hair Color: Black. A hint of white.. here and there
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Layer Two: On the Inside
My heritage: Dad from Kedah, Late Mom from Perlis.
My fears: Safety of my kids, Mati tanpa iman
My weaknesses: Lack of patience..
My perfect pizza: Pizza Hut - Super supreme xtra cheese, Dominos - beef pepperoni w xtra cheese.. yes, put on that xtra cheese (and xtra pounds) hahahaha

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My thoughts first thing when I wake up: Alamak, dah pukul berapa ni..
My bedtime: Depends, at home usually 11 - 12, at my dad's 1 - 3am usually during the weekends)
My most missed memory: The ones with my mom in it.

Layer Four: My picks
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi, and vanilla coke
McDonald's or Burger King
: Burger King of course.
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla: I loveeeeee Chocolate.. hehehe
Cappucino or Coffee: Ikea's cappucino and Achik's black coffee (am a coffe person)

Layer Five: Do I
Smoke: Tried once - taste just like coffee.. so i choose coffee instead...
Curse: err does taik, pungkok count? (but tu dulu.. and mostly just to my sibblings though)
Take a shower: Twice a day..
Have a crush: Yup.. once
Think I've Been In love: Of course.. definitely...
Go to school: Did that..
Want to get married: Already married...
Believe in myself: Yup.. most of the time...
Think I'm a health freak: Look at me... can't you tell..?! hehehehehe

Layer Six: In the past month
Drank alcohol: Never
Gone to the mall: Ikea - every weekend, Bukit Raja Shopping Center - almost every friday night - tgk movie
Been on stage: No
Eaten Sushi: No
Dyed your hair: No

Layer Seven: Have I ever
Played a stripping game: No
Changed who I am to fit in: Never..

Layer Eight: Age
I am hoping to be married: b4 30... and I did...

Layer Nine: What was I doing
1 min ago: Praising Balqis artwork
1 hour ago: Monitoring Balqis doing her homework
4.5 hours ago: Cooking lunch
1 month ago: At home..
1 year ago: Looking after my late mom... (what..? almost a year dah she's gone.. cepatnya)

Layer Ten: Finish The Sentence
I love: my family... my hubby and my kids..
I feel: bored at times...
I hate: being lonely...
I hide: my camera. Bazleen likes to play with it. hehehe
I need: to get pregnant... hahahaha

Layer Eleven: Tag 5 people
I hereby pass this on to K.yin, Gee, Catmami, Tasnim and Owner of pausetoreflect

3 comments:

Shirin said...

Hemm, macam mana nak buat tag ni?

Mama Bs said...

just copy and paste at ur blog. with ur answer of course.. ;)

D said...

Oitt... cikadeez betul la hang ni! HeHe. Nasib baik I baca entry ni sampai habis. Dulu dah mai baca tapi sekerat dah kena interrupt. Hari ni datang baca entry lain and thought I'd finish this one till the end. Ayooo... Ok la, will do coz am a sport what. Tapi macam hang tak kenal I?? Whatever layer pun sama je la. tapi ye la kan, kita ni dah berlapis-lapis. LOL