Welcome


" Ambillah dari dunia sekadar keperluan & biayakan lebihan hasil usahamu untuk akhirat.Dunia jangan ditolak habis agar engkau jangan jadi 'parasit' yang menjadi beban manusia lain."

Nuffnang Ads

Facebook...

"Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, share links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, share links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet."

I've joined Facebook for quite sometime. Actually tak ambik pot sangat pasal Facebook ni. Org invite to join, I join aja. Friendster, Tagged, MySpace.. u name it. I have an account in each one of them. Lately, by end of last year, I started to play with Facebook a little bit. Facebook is different. Betul tak? (betul.. betul.. betul.. - Ipin kata.. hehehehe). Anybody who is actively using Facebook will agree with me. Personally, I think Facebook is more suitable for my age group. It's different from Friendster and MySpace, which i think is more suitable for the youngsters. (Eh.. I am not that old lah).

Facebook, how could I ever thank you enough? Why? Kenapa? Main thing because I've found my long lost friends there. Friends I haven't met or heard since 1988, 1989, 1999 and the best of all 1984. WOW..! Isn't it AMAZING? Really... I have to write it in caps.. because it is really AMAZING! Wah... Best segala best.


What can I say, Thank you Facebook... TQ very much.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya ya you found me in facebook ...

Shirin said...

setuju setuju 100% he he he

Raz Zeera Gee said...

yeah i have to agree...facebook ni mmg lain sikit...macam tempat jejak kasih plak..glad that i tau that my friends are still out there walaupun masing2 dah busy nak keep in touch :) cuma masa tak kerja ari tu...i smepat nak layan invitations...bila dah masuk office susah sikit lah :) cant wait to quit my job ekekek i find more long lost friends in facebook...ekekeke

Anonymous said...

betul la.. kawan2 jaman jepun dulu pun mmg jumpa ... tak sangka betul .. patut la iklan maxis siap cakap pasal facebook.. tak pulak friendster ke apa ke.. (friendster tu payah nak guna la..ke mek yg tak reti.. hahahahaha)