Welcome


" Ambillah dari dunia sekadar keperluan & biayakan lebihan hasil usahamu untuk akhirat.Dunia jangan ditolak habis agar engkau jangan jadi 'parasit' yang menjadi beban manusia lain."

Nuffnang Ads

At the bottom of the wheel...

and I know why, I'm still having the cough (dah 3 weeks now), am battling hard with my hormones and I dont get enough sleep. Good thing is.. I know what's turning the wheel down.. if only I could roll it back up.

Just a little snippet about the kids
B1, slept with me last nite while b2 slept with Xpin. I feel sorry for b2, she might look like she's very tough and hard outside but in fact she's quite mellow and an emotional girl. She's the one you could rely on when you need the right thing to say at the right time. I know part of her wanted to be with me.. while the other guilty part (leaving xpin to sleep alone) was haunting her. So she decided to sleep with xpin last nite but not before dozing of on my hand while watching CSI Miami.
*both my kids sleeps in their own room with b1 on her bed and b2 partly on her bed and partly besides xpin.

Need to get up and roll the wheel... must get Bina's new book.. hehehehe

No comments: