because being with you is my pleasure, my joy.
I’m hoping and praying for many more years,
many more birthdays
to reveal all the aspects of my love for you:
the warmth in my heart whenever you’re near,
the ecstasy of being close to you,
the excitement of sharing our lives together,
the sweet peace of knowing you are mine.
On your birthday, be aware that
I love you more than I can say,
more than you can know.
5 comments:
oit cm kenal je gmbr tu... crop abes buang muke xpa hahahaha cess.... hehe
neway hepi besday to azul!
happy birthday to your abang. but, me wonders.. how old yea? *grin*
xpa - eh ada ke... mmg bergambar ber2 aje la.. hehehehe
D - TQ, he is a year older than us... :)
gmbr berdua tp kecik tol gmbr ni ek... cait! huhuhuhu
hepi besde abang..opss silap..abang zul..eh.. zul..... semoga berbahagia dgn adinda sopi selamanya........:)
Post a Comment