Welcome


" Ambillah dari dunia sekadar keperluan & biayakan lebihan hasil usahamu untuk akhirat.Dunia jangan ditolak habis agar engkau jangan jadi 'parasit' yang menjadi beban manusia lain."

Nuffnang Ads

Outstation..

Zul will be going overseas this coming weekend for a week... it's been a while since his last overseas assignments. (more like one year to be exact, Zul had to go to India in July last year - Abg, why you always travel in July? in 2006 pun July remember?)
It's not that long but still... not having him near and around makes me feel... useless...
I hate the feeling of missing him.. heck... i miss him terribly when he's at work.. and you can only imagine the way i'll feel if he's not around. Abg, you've spoiled me tau.. :(
I will definitely be grumpy, and not just the person you want to be with, you don't even want to look at me... that's how bad i'll turn into.. sheesh...
All I would want to do is sleep... until the week is over.. boleh ke ha..?

But, with the kids around, it's not even a possibility...
B1 will be missing him the very instant I tell her about the trip... and B2 will be missing him, terribly, when we say our goodbyes to him this coming Saturday.
I'll be hearing a lot of crying, nagging and will have to cope with lots of questions and grumpiness... all from B2.. (ikut sapa la tu... isk isk isk). B1 will be content just by wearing her papa's shirt.

A week will be more like a month....

I love my teddy bear... I need my teddy bear..:(

2 comments:

Mekna said...

sayangkan isteri , tinggal-tinggalkan.. betul pun pepatah ni.. ni salah satu hasil dari tinggalan tu.. tak pe.. dapat byk pahala teringat kat laki sendiri...

Mama Bs said...

hehehe sesekali layan rindu rinduan ni best jugak mc..
TQ.. :)