Welcome


" Ambillah dari dunia sekadar keperluan & biayakan lebihan hasil usahamu untuk akhirat.Dunia jangan ditolak habis agar engkau jangan jadi 'parasit' yang menjadi beban manusia lain."

Nuffnang Ads

Temper Temper

Temper.. Temper..

Lately, I’ve been loosing my temper a lot. Why? How come? I don’t know. Maybe it’s a hormone thing. Yeah! Blame it on the hormones.. it’s great to be a woman. Kesian Kakak and Adik.. I really don’t know why. Maybe it’s pressure? What pressure? I’m not working, I’m a full time housewife. So what is it? Money? Boredom? A mix of both?

I know most of the working mom out there prefer to spend more time with their children. Everyone of them would say, how lucky u r… *LUCKY? Sigh..* how I wish I could stay home.. *STAY HOME?*.. Best tak payah kerja.. *BEST?*.. I don’t know. I’ve been staying home since I got married. Do I feel lucky? Yes.. I do. Best tak kerja… mmg best. So why must I feel bored? Doing the same thing all over again? Or is it because I’ve been staying with my parents too long? I don’t know… SIGH…

No comments: