Welcome


" Ambillah dari dunia sekadar keperluan & biayakan lebihan hasil usahamu untuk akhirat.Dunia jangan ditolak habis agar engkau jangan jadi 'parasit' yang menjadi beban manusia lain."

Nuffnang Ads

Mama..

This post was taken from my other blog...
I want it to be in here as well..

Yesterday was Mother's Day. Tak pernah really celebrate it, at least none as I recall. Anyway, I'm doing this to remind others that no matter what, your mother is still your mother. Appreciate and love her as much as u can....




HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all mothers out there...

p/s - i change the post date..

3 comments:

P. Arif said...

i miss her too

Wan Nor 'Aini bt Othman said...

Believe that she is in a better place right now.Always pray for her.Kita yg hidup ni ambil lah iktibar dan ready ourselves for the next world......semoga ALLah swt mencucuri rahmat keatas roh beliau......

Mama Bs said...

Wan,
TQ...