I was tagged by An early july, but tak buat-buat pun lagi. Sorry An, agak busy sekarang ni.
The tag - What or How or Why you gave the Name(s) to your Kid(s)?
Basically, masa nak pilih nama anak-anak ni, I'm the one yang banyak letak syarat2nya..
The tag - What or How or Why you gave the Name(s) to your Kid(s)?
Basically, masa nak pilih nama anak-anak ni, I'm the one yang banyak letak syarat2nya..
- lain dari the initials of my cousins, meaning tak boleh start dari S, T, A, N and F. My reason is simply because I have a 'special' cousin (cannot hear and talk), who addresses us using our initials followed by the 'rankings'.. (ahaks). For example, my name starts with S.. I'm the second child.. so my cousin will refer me as S2. So imagine if we have same initials, it's hard for her to address us, using sign language. (actually it's hard for us to understand her la, she can address us just fine.. alasan.. alasan.. hahahahahaha)
- kena ada Ashadi as the second name. My father yang request this. He said it's easier for him to identify later.. why when what how.. u have to ask him.. hehehehe
- kena dua suku kata. It's easier. My mom yang start benda ni, so my adik beradik semua dua suku kata aja. My late grandad yang bagi listing nama everytime anak2 dia pregnant, so they can choose from the list. Anak2nya just bgtau the syarats, like the starting initial etc.
- yang paling penting, ada makna yang baik.. Final say, of course my husband la...
So, for my first daughter, Balqis Ashadi, name was chosen by her dad, from a few names given by my late granddad. Antara on the list, Balqis, Muna, Zulfa (my granddad suka ni, dia kata gabungan both names, but Zul tak suka), and a few others. Tak ingat dah. Zul chose Balqis, simply because he loves that name.
Balqis - Permaisuri Nabi Sulaiman A.S.

My second child n daughter, Bazleen Ashadi, was suggested by my uncle and aunty from my dad side. Both of them graduated from Mesir, (yup. ustaz and ustazah). My late granddad was not well at the time, so we have to look for other alternatives. Thank you paksu and maksu. I've already delivered when we asked them for help. I told them I wanted the name with Ba.. (in jawi, B la) and dua suku kata. Within minutes, they called and said,how about Ba Zai Lam Ya Nun.. Bazlin. We agreed but changed the spelling (rumi spelling) to Bazleen, so that org akan sebut panjang sikit leen tu.. ada Ya kan.. instead of lin. Nanti org sebut pendek pulak, lari makna. Lagi satu sebab, sama dgn her dad.. double Es.. hehehehe
Bazleen - Yang sangat pemurah.
So itu saja la.
p/s- My cousin, refer them as B1 and B2 using sign language.
Balqis - Permaisuri Nabi Sulaiman A.S.

My second child n daughter, Bazleen Ashadi, was suggested by my uncle and aunty from my dad side. Both of them graduated from Mesir, (yup. ustaz and ustazah). My late granddad was not well at the time, so we have to look for other alternatives. Thank you paksu and maksu. I've already delivered when we asked them for help. I told them I wanted the name with Ba.. (in jawi, B la) and dua suku kata. Within minutes, they called and said,how about Ba Zai Lam Ya Nun.. Bazlin. We agreed but changed the spelling (rumi spelling) to Bazleen, so that org akan sebut panjang sikit leen tu.. ada Ya kan.. instead of lin. Nanti org sebut pendek pulak, lari makna. Lagi satu sebab, sama dgn her dad.. double Es.. hehehehe
Bazleen - Yang sangat pemurah.
So itu saja la.
p/s- My cousin, refer them as B1 and B2 using sign language.
2 comments:
nice names, balqis and bazleen...and nice maksud...i actually own an too on the tag...tak sempat nak buat...satu sebab i tgh recall balik macamana dpt nama anak2 tu...he he he..
:) TQ
Post a Comment