Pronunciation: 'in-"sti[ng](k)t
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin instinctus impulse, from instinguere to incite; akin to Latin instigare to instigate
1 : a natural or inherent aptitude, impulse, or capacity - had an instinct for the right word
Bazleen has it. Quite a strong one and I'm pretty sure of it.
This is one of the latest example :
Last Sunday, Zul bought something for the kids (he likes to spoil the kids) and the thing will be delivered to our house today around noon. He told the kids, 'I have a surprise present for you. If you behave the present will arrive on Friday, if not I'll cancel the present.' The kids loves surprises.. and do they behave the whole week. Hahahaha.
Anyway, on monday, being the impatient one, Balqis were counting the days, said 4 more days to go. Bazleen on the other hand said, I already know what it is, it's 'lompat2'. I was kindda shocked but managed to cover line and asked her, why you say it's lompat2? She just said, I dreamt playing with it last nite, so it must be lompat2. This whole week while Balqis anticipates the 'present', Bazleen was more relax and just say, I already know what it is.. it's lompat2. Zul asked her what makes you think it's lompat2, she said, I just knew.
So Friday finally arrive, noon has passed... now they are playing with the present.
And it's.... of course.. lompat2....

A trampoline aka lompat2
p/ss - Let your kids grow up in jumping.
Benefits of a trampoline:
It aids to relieve tension and to stimulate your circulatory and respiratory system.
Just ten minutes moderate jumping can help increase endurance.
Improve coordination and strength
Firm up body and tone.
Your legs, heart, back, blood are rejuvenated through the bouncing.
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin instinctus impulse, from instinguere to incite; akin to Latin instigare to instigate
1 : a natural or inherent aptitude, impulse, or capacity - had an instinct for the right word
Bazleen has it. Quite a strong one and I'm pretty sure of it.
This is one of the latest example :
Last Sunday, Zul bought something for the kids (he likes to spoil the kids) and the thing will be delivered to our house today around noon. He told the kids, 'I have a surprise present for you. If you behave the present will arrive on Friday, if not I'll cancel the present.' The kids loves surprises.. and do they behave the whole week. Hahahaha.
Anyway, on monday, being the impatient one, Balqis were counting the days, said 4 more days to go. Bazleen on the other hand said, I already know what it is, it's 'lompat2'. I was kindda shocked but managed to cover line and asked her, why you say it's lompat2? She just said, I dreamt playing with it last nite, so it must be lompat2. This whole week while Balqis anticipates the 'present', Bazleen was more relax and just say, I already know what it is.. it's lompat2. Zul asked her what makes you think it's lompat2, she said, I just knew.
So Friday finally arrive, noon has passed... now they are playing with the present.
And it's.... of course.. lompat2....

A trampoline aka lompat2
p/s - The moment the trampoline arrived, Bazleen called her dad and said... See.. I told you it's lompat2. If you don't believe me come home and see it for yourself. Hahahaha of course la the father believes, he's the one yang beli.
Benefits of a trampoline:
It aids to relieve tension and to stimulate your circulatory and respiratory system.
Just ten minutes moderate jumping can help increase endurance.
Improve coordination and strength
Firm up body and tone.
Your legs, heart, back, blood are rejuvenated through the bouncing.
2 comments:
coolll...and yesss...i've read it somewhere too that it's good for the children...especially to correct their speech...kat mana beli? mahal tak? besar mana yek? berat tak? eh ehe...banyak nya soklan..
we bought dkt fitness concept, price about rm240 utk the largest one they have, 5 kaki. No, tak berat. Even the kids blh ubah2 tpt. Good for the kids and adults jugak. Penat jugak melompat ni. :)
Post a Comment