Welcome


" Ambillah dari dunia sekadar keperluan & biayakan lebihan hasil usahamu untuk akhirat.Dunia jangan ditolak habis agar engkau jangan jadi 'parasit' yang menjadi beban manusia lain."

Nuffnang Ads

Soulmates

Hahaha...apa punya topik ni? Start start dah merapu. But actually its quite an interesting topic to discuss when u really think about it. The main question, have you found your soulmates? I have... twice.. lucky me! hehehe
Ok, on a serious note.. what is the definition of soulmates? Googled it and found this: (these are 2 types of soulmates that really got my attention..)

Twin Flame Soulmates
This is the most popular type of soulmate. There is usually one twin flame soulmate for each of us. Twin flame soulmates have spent multiple lifetimes together in past lives. There is incredible chemistry and attraction towards each other. They "complete" each other and only few lucky people are able to find their twin flame soulmate. Twin flame soulmates, if separated, usually suffer enormous pain.

I found my Twin Flame Soulmates more than 10 years ago.. and of course, he's my best friend, the love of my life, my loving husband... Very2 lucky to have found him... (luv u abg..muah!)


Twin Soulmates
These types of soulmate are your closest friends or a person whom you really click with. According to those who believe in reincarnation, you have already met them in a past life, and in this life you are continuing the relationship. There is an emotional bond between these soulmates and each is able to sense the feelings of each other..

My 2nd soulmate found me by surprise... about a year ago..I was really shocked by her presence.. and really didn't know how to handled it. Allah has arranged everything...and I thanked Him for arranging this...I've found my Twin Soulmate... u know who u r... Tq for 're-entering' my life.. luv u lots...

So.. have you found your soulmates..?


2 comments:

D said...

Adoih... this is tough! what happens to those who's lost their twin flame soulmate, coz everyone usually has one je kan? :(

Twin soulmates? I think these are people who just click with you the moment you meet them the first time, eh? Hmm... I think I've met a few such people! ;)

meanwhile, my best wishes for you and your precious soulmate - may you both be blessed forever.

x

Mama Bs said...

D,
He's there waiting for you in Jannah.. that's all that matters kan? The after life... :)

Thanks...i wish the same to you and you family... Take care.. :)